Saturday, March 28, 2009

Craft it forward.


I first heard about this on Facebook, but then a friend had this in her blog, which makes it seem more official somehow. :) This is how it works: the first 3 people who comment on this post receive something handmade by me. The only catches are: you must be able to "pay it forward" yourself (i.e., have a blog, post the image and continue the giving) and I'll need your mailing address so I can mail you the whatever-it-is.

Here's a link to my crafty blog, just in case you were worried I might send you a total piece of junk: lynnerdhandmade.blogspot.com I think I make pretty good stuff.

Good luck!

4 comments:

Kat said...

I'm in, what a great idea! Should I post it on my blog now, or wait for the crafty goodness to come my way first?
-Kat

Sara said...

I'm in, I'm in, me toooooo! Echo that - post now or later?

lynnerd said...

I think post it now... you can always craft for your three while I'm crafting for you. (I'm not making something that you're adding onto and passing on, these are all individual craft projects for people to keep.)

janessa said...

TRADE! Wait, is that cheating? if it is, ignore this post. I'll let you decide ;)