Saturday, June 28, 2008

I've been tagged by Kerri.

What was I doing 10 yrs ago... Let's see. I think that was the summer that I stayed in Arcata between my Sophomore and Junior years of college. I worked for a month at Eureka Printing Co., took Beginning Photography at College of the Redwoods and drank a lot of Budweiser with the rugby crowd.

5 yrs ago... 2003. Hmmm. Andy and I were living in Oakland, so I was probably sweating either in our upstairs apartment or behind the espresso machine at Peet's Coffee.

1 yr ago... Working at the Journal, living in Arcata, trying to get pregnant. :)

Yesterday... Not much...Took care of the baby and did some crafting.

5 snacks I enjoy... chips, cookies, nuts, popcorn and ice cream. I know, I'm bad.

5 favorite books... (currently) The Cat in the Hat, The Little Engine That Could, Tikki Tikki Tembo, The Baby Book and Operating Instructions.

5 places to run... I haven't gone on a run in a LONG time.

5 pet peeves... the overuse of the word "unprecedented" since 9/11, dumb word contractions like "staycation", people that don't take responsibility for their actions, people that talk too much, not having enough time or money to do everything I would like to do.

5 things I enjoy... thoughtful movies, sweets, driving, animals, adhesive tape

5 favorite TV shows... LOST, America's Next Top Model, The Cosby Show reruns, Jeopardy! and 30 Rock

5 people to tag... Sorry, I'm not going to tag anyone.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Cosby Show - YES!