Friday, July 11, 2008

3 months old!


Yep, Ava hits the 3 month mark tomorrow. We can hardly believe how much she's transformed from the helpless little grub we brought home from the hospital! She's babbling quite a bit, is enamored with our ceiling fan and loves standing up with a little balancing help. She's still the spit-up queen and has started drooling a lot. She's fighting sleep these days, which should be interesting when I go back to work in a week and she has to stay with Grandma and Grandpa on Mondays and Tuesdays. Overall, she's just the greatest thing ever, and it gets better everyday.

Another thing I love: GoogleReader. (Thanks, Mike, for telling me about it!) If there's something you want the internet to do, there's a good chance that Google is working on it. And it could be my friend, Brian doing all the nutso programming stuff behind it, but he's sworn to secrecy, so who knows. Anyway, I like to read my friends' blogs. However, I don't like to check each of them everyday on the off chance that they've posted something new. That's where GoogleReader comes in. It tell it which blogs to check, and it lets me know when there's something new to read. I love it! Thank you GoogleReader for saving me precious time.

Art & Ann got back from their month-long vacation yesterday, and I ran into Art in the grocery store parking lot today. He said something along the lines of: the deed is at the title company today or early next week. I'm pretty sure that means that our deed, for our 1 acre, will be written at the title company in the immediate future. That means that next week we may have a lot to take to the bank. Things may be moving forward after all! (But I'm still not holding my breath.)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Look at that little yogini!

I knew about Google Reader while I was still working, but it wasn't until I had Adriana that I got it all set up. It is very awesome. But it also makes it easy to end up with way too many blogs, because, hey, it's not like you have to go check on them--it'll tell you when there's something to read.