Friday, June 27, 2008

more new pics



She's growing so fast! I thought it would be at least baseball playoffs before she fit in the cute little A's onesies we were given, but I decided to go through her bigger clothes again, just in case. I'm glad I did! The A's onesies are only a little too big lengthwise. Widthwise, she's got plenty of room. Check out our little baseball fan on our flickr site. (I think there may be some slightly older pics that I just uploaded before the A's outfit pics.)

Ava's latest thing is shoving fabric in her mouth. She especially likes a soft bear head that has a square of fabric instead of a body. The head also has a jingle bell in it, which she likes very much. She enjoys "talking" as she gnaws and drools all over the bear's head and edges of the square. I'll have to take and post some video of this soon.

2 comments:

Kerri Rae said...

Whoop Whoop, GOOOO A's!!! She already knows what's up I see ;-)

Deirdre said...

Hehehe those two shots of Ava and Susie are SO CUTE! Just chillin' out, that's what BFFs do best!