Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tell us about your grill!

Your gas grill, as in barbecue. We're looking for one to do all the basic things with maybe a few added features. So, here are our requirements. We'd love to hear about what kind of grill you have and if you like it or not.

• at least 3 burners
• under $400
• rust resistant
• no hot spots/frequent flare-ups
• decent grill/warming rack area
• side burner not necessary
• actual wheels, not just casters

Well, we move in the day after tomorrow. I'm already exhausted. The plumber's coming tomorrow to finish up, as is the water filter guy (synopsis of long story: Adam threatened to have the filters finished by someone else in a voicemail, and he called us back finally. Completely unapologetic, but full of excuses, he promised to get at least a temporary filter on our system before we move in. So unprofessional, I don't even know where to start.) Anyway, we have internet service, but our phone will take another week. The preliminary final inspection went pretty smoothly, with only a few little surprises.

I am typing like a LOLcat, so I think it's time to go to bed. This may just be my last post as a Eureka resident... we'll see.

2 comments:

J said...

We have one from "BBQ Grillware" It is a three burner with a side burner. IT works awesome. No flare ups, reliable, electric ignition, hasn't rusted yet and we didn't buy a cover. We got it on sale at Lowes I think for ~150$ which seems cheap, but it is the best gas grill I've used except for those stainless steel 1000$ things that I can't afford but enjoy when I get a chance. Good Luck!

J said...

Oh, it has wheels too, they are plastic and I was concerned, but they seem to be holding up...