Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Ava-Bird is up and running.

In the evening, she falls and gets upset. Going outside usually calms her down. The roses in our front yard are bursting with blooms at the moment, mostly because we haven't done any yard maintenance in months.


For the three-day weekend, we drove down to GG's house and went to IKEA to pick up some things for the house. When it's time for Ava to change from clothes to pajamas (or vice versa) or get in or out of the bath, she likes to show off her new walking/running/stumbling skills while naked. This photo is the last we saw of that 'A' from the fridge. Who knows where she put it.



3 generations.


I wouldn't be thrilled if my mom posted my first real zit on the Internet for all the world to see either. Oh well, gotta document all the firsts, kid.


I love this picture. Andy took it during the zit photo shoot. She had been upset after a long day of awkward naps, so I was feeding her applesauce on my lap. She instantly perked up and gave us a little smile. Wherever I take her, people always comment on her beautiful eyes, but I still can't figure out why. :)

2 comments:

Deirdre said...

Oh wow she looks so kid-like in that last photo!!

Kerri Rae said...

I remember Alissa Mooney doing the same thing when she was being changed or bathed - running around naked; you couldn't catch the gal! Too Cute that Ava is doing it as well!

Love the 3 generations pic, it brings a tear to my eye. Say hello to you mom for me next time you are down there at Ikea (say hello to Ikea for me as well ;-)) I do miss going to visit you in Oaktown and our trips there!